Saturday, November 24, 2012

And That's a Wrap...

So my five month movie challenge has come to an end today. I am not sure if I will do it again next year, but this year was an interesting experience. It was not until I rid myself of the pleasure of watching movies that I realized how often I do it. There were so many moments during the past five moths where I was felt like watching a movie and then I realized that I couldn't. I was able to spend a lot more time doing more productive things and getting ahead on all of my work. After seeing this, I have decided that although I do not plan on giving up movies completely, I will certainly cut down my time spent watching them. I will be more aware and will try and limit my time so I can do more productive things. Hopefully I will be able to stick to this goal and be able to get things done, but still indulge in my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment