Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Amazing Backstory of an Amazing Superhero

Film: The Amazing Spiderman
Actors: 
Director: 

I loved the cinematography used throughout the film and I regret that I was not able to watch it on the big screen in 3D. I can just imagine how amazing some of those scenes must have been in 3D!

I enjoyed the story and I liked how it went a bit more in-depth about Peter Parker's past than other movies have. One thing I did not like was how fast the movie went in the beginning. I would have liked to have seen a bit more about Peter's relationship with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. After that, once the action picked up, the pace was set right throughout the rest of the movie.

As for the acting, I was actually surprised at how well Andrew Garfield played the role of Spiderman - although  at some parts he did seem a bit, for lack of a better word, awkward. I was unsure of what to expect from Emma Stone, but I think she did an amazing job. I might actually go back and find some of her other movies so I can watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment