Sunday, September 16, 2012

Princess, Superhero, or Cartoon Character?

I love Anne Hathaway. I know a lot of people who don't, but I must say that she is one of my favorites. To be fair, I haven't really watched any of her "not so appropriate movies" and so my opinion may be skewed. Last night I really wanted to watch a fairy tale movie (yes, sometimes a girly movie is allowed!) and it made me think of Ella Enchanted. I love her in that movie. Another one of my favorites with Hathaway is Princess Diaries 2. I was a bit skeptical of her playing the role of Batwoman, but it seems like she did a pretty good job. It is amazing how she can go from playing Batwoman to being a princess to starring in a movie like the Devil Wears Parda and to being a voice of a character in an animated movie. It takes talent to take on multiple roles that are so different. I think it is Hathaway's simplicity and adaptability that makes her a great actress.


No comments:

Post a Comment