Monday, September 17, 2012

The Cast Behind the Bullet-Proof Vests


This is by far my favorite Criminal Minds picture. Throughout the past seven seasons of the show the cast has changed a bit, but the cast in this picture is my favorite. They include A.J. Cook (JJ Jareau), Matthew Gubler (Dr.Spencer Reid), Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner), Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan), and Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss). The dynamics of the team and how they work together is amazing. I love how they are like a family unit and always have eachother's backs. They actors bring life to the characters and the entire show just comes together because of this. Although the concept of the show is a bit dark in nature, the charters seem to lighten it up a bit and make the show enjoyable. At the end of the last season, Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss) left the show. Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake) will be taking her place on the new season. I am not sure how I feel about this because Agent Prentiss played a pivotal role on the show and I am not sure how the new character will fit in with the dynamic with the team. I guess we will find out on September 26 when the new season begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment