Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bucket List #1: The Amazing Spiderman


Film: The Amazing Spiderman 
Actors: 
Director: 

Number one on my movie bucket list is the Amazing Spiderman. I don't know how I will feel seeing Andrew Garfield playing the role of Spiderman. I love Tobey Maguire and I think that he played an amazing Spiderman. Let's hope that I can say the same about Andrew Garfield. As for Emma Stone, I have always liked her and I think that she would be able to do well in such a role. I wish I could have seen the movie in 3D in order to get the full effect but hopefully the cinematography will be decent enough for me to get the same amazing experience at home. Overall, after reading many reviews, it seems like the special effects and cinematography were amazing. I also saw a lot of people refer to it as "fun". I like how in the previous Spiderman movies they were still able to add a bit of humor throughout and I am hoping to see the same in this one. Don't let me down Marc Webb!

No comments:

Post a Comment