Monday, October 15, 2012

Bucket List 4#: The Bourne Legacy


Film: The Bourne Legacy
Actors: 
Director: 

I have seen all of the Bourne series, but I got a bit bored towards the end, so I don't really remember much about them. At first when I heard that they were making another Bourne movie, I decided that I did not want to see it at all and it was just ridiculous to make another one. Then I found out that Matt Damon was not going to be in it, I was even more annoyed. After watching the trailer, I have changed my mind. I love Jeremy Renner (especially as Hawkeye in the Avengers and as William Brandt in Mission Impossible) and I feel like it might be okay without Damon. The plot also seems like it is refreshingly different from the others. I like how it is somewhat of a continuation of the others, but it is completely different. Hopefully it will shed some light onto the past of Jason Bourne as well, seeing as it looks like it will be all about the organization that made him who he was. The action scenes also seem pretty intense and, based off of the trailer, it looks like they have forgone the shaky, homemade video camera angles that the other movies in the series were known for. I am excited to see this movie and see how Renner will do in a role like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment