Monday, October 22, 2012

Bucket List #5: Skyfall


Film: Skyfall
Actors:  
Director: 

I have always been a Bond fan. My favorite Bond is Sean Connery. I am actually quite surprised at how little the new Bond movie has been promoted. I knew it was coming out sometime soon but I didn't actually see a trailer on T.V. until today. I am surprised they didn't start promoting it earlier.

The action and the plot in Skyfall seem intense and I excited to see what new tricks they will come up with... although I am still puzzled as to how they could just replace the classic vodka martini with a Heineken!? You can't just get rid of "shaken, not stirred"! It is one of his catchphrases. Next thing you know, they will be scratching "Bond, James Bond" from the script as well.


Skyfall Poster
    

No comments:

Post a Comment