Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bucket List #6: A Good Day to Die Hard



Film: A Good Day to Die Hard
Actors: 
Director: 

They are adding a fifth movie to the Die Hard series. I need to re-watch the first four before I go see this one in February 2013 because I know I loved them, but the details are getting a bit hazy. I think I am also starting to mix up some of the plot-lines.

As far as the trailer for this movie, I enjoyed the action, but I am not so sure about the plot. I can not seem to find a plot-line for this movie based off of the trailer. The only bits of information that I have gathered is that he goes to Russia and works with his son. Hopefully in the actual movie, the plot is not completely concealed by the action and the movie will have some story.

I also hope that this movie does not become completely technological as the fourth one did. I feel like the basis of these movies is McClane using his intuition and the abundance of technology in the last movie somewhat spoiled that.

No comments:

Post a Comment